SBA Loan Programs
Our SBA programs offer flexibility and consistency.
Explore our SBA services
Real Estate Acquisition
Up to 90% LTV
Up to 10 year term, amortized over 25 years
Business and/or Commercial Real Estate
Up to 85% LTV
Up to 10-year Term
SBA Loans from California Business Bank
California Business Bank offers business owners our lending and financing expertise. Whether you’re expanding, refinancing debt or starting a new venture—we’re interested, experienced and focused on your success. If you have new opportunities and can benefit from improved cash flow, please contact us.
To learn more, email us at [email protected] or complete the form below.
Streamlined SBASBA loans for every business - from small and simple to large and complex
- Apply any time – day or night
- Application takes less than 30 minutes
- Receive funds in 5-7 business days after approval
- For working capital and business expansion only
- Must own business for 2+ yrs
- Maximum loan amount = $150,000
Traditional SBAOur traditional SBA loan for working capital and business expansion
- One-on-one attention from an experienced commercial banker
- Loans can be customized for your business
- Loans to be used for business expansion, working capital, certain real estate purchases, and more as approved by the SBA
- Certain startups are eligible
- Loans up to $2,000,000
- Apply now using the form to the right
SBA Loans Frequently Asked Questions
- You will need good, solid credit and some collateral
- Time to process and give approval. You may wait up to 90 days or more to get your loan.
- For Commercial Real Estate Loans you must Occupy 51% or more of the building.
- 7a- 15%-25% down
- 504-10%-15% down
SBA 7a and SBA 504
Small Business Administration loans can provide flexible financing options at competitive terms if you're starting or growing a small business. Depending on the type of loan, it can be used for a range of purposes, such as buying equipment, real estate or inventory.
The main difference between an SBA loan and a conventional loan is that an SBA loan is partially guaranteed by the government. Because of this, SBA loans typically have higher amounts, lower interest rates, and longer repayment terms.